Terriperrinink Uncategorized Introduction To Country Garden Pacificview

Introduction To Country Garden Pacificview

CGPV Introduction Country Garden Pacificview

Country Garden Pacificview Sdn. Bhd. (CGPV) is a master-developer and joint venture in real estate between Esplanade Danga88 Sdn. Bhd and country garden Holdings Co Ltd (CG). Esplanade Danga 88, an associate company of Kumpulan Prasarana Kerajaan Johor (KPRJ) is the owner of 40 percent of CGPV while the remaining 60% is controlled by forest city Country Garden, headquartered in Guangdong, China.

CG Introduction

As a huge group enterprise that is listed on the Hongkong Stock Exchange’s Main Board (Stock Code: 2007), Country Garden Ranks as one of “The World’s 500 Largest Public Companies” according to Forbes. Country Garden is not just an operator and developer homes, but it designs and manages green, eco-friendly and smart cities.

  • To create the model of a futuristic city.
  • To build a better world by our efforts and to be the most efficient property developer.
  • Integrity, Quality, Social Responsibility, Innovation, Customer Satisfaction

Awards & Accolades

As the largest extensive industrial base in the Asia-Pacific region, and globally, Forest City Industrial Building Park is not just able to meet the needs of construction in Forest City, but also manages a range of businesses from the world-wide chain of industry industrialization, like design manufacturing, research and development processing, and technical consulting and management.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *